Tuesday, July 9, 2013

parents.. the first teachers

 The first sense when we born up..what i can remember is my mom. Her damp hands on me and my dad warm hug is what i cant express with the words because emotions speak more than these words.Parents are like a living god.They are the one who are always determined to make their children be better.forgetting all their troubles and pain they work only for us. so, they are the whole world to me. actually not me only to all

  The pages of life are turning with time and m  slowly understanding the value of my parents. their contribution for me .They taught me to speak the whole sentences starting with those pretty ways of pronouncing,walking a mile with a single step to be socialized. these can no more be done by parents.Caring for our small happiness and desires they are those who sacrifice their food to buy s a toy, their clothes to buy us fancy dresses.So i adore you the most. you are the base of my life

Parents are the roots of child. So wherever he/she reach to the top,that success is meaningless.So respect your parents to get respected from your life .

No comments:

Post a Comment