Wednesday, July 10, 2013

loneliness..

this word just loves me where ever  i  go. we have become the best friends ever. i  always think my world to be full of joy and happiness with lots of people around me , chatting with them living in a group but why will life give me what i want?? nohh why am i blaming others for my deeds. i am the reason for all that happens . we are oneself responsible for for everything.
..

 every time out of my home, a new world is introduced to me, a gang of people with different thoughts, ideas and many more . n i feel mi am the stranger to myself. i cant recognize me within them. it feels harder to talk to them, be with them , share my feelings. my efforts just go in vain every time i rise up my voice to communicate with the people.

  why cant i introduce myself and make me friendly with the strangers. n after i make some companions , i don't find myself fit with them. this is how i am stuck in this world. i find no one perfect to share my words. their way of life and thought never meet to mine. my choice alters with others. so i prefer me alone to accompany me .

 thus loneliness is becoming my partner throughout my whole journey. i would say this is how i live and know about myself.who cares how the world compete with me..  have a constant speed within me that would definitely takes me to that level.

1 comment: