Tuesday, July 9, 2013

my way to success

    The word success always strikes on my mind...how to achieve , how much it worths !!! its like every one is rushing towards getting  it . among millions of people, i, too think i'm one of the competitor of the race. N my life is dedicated to reach to my destination.
 
actually I believe that success is just a journey not a destination. Its goes on till your last breath.none can claim he is successful because he is moving towards success but yet is not successful.N this is what life is for... just surviving to join hand to mouth is what all living beings do. therefore being an intellectual human, one must be aware of his unique identity how one can recognize you in this world.

  Since stepping to this new beautiful world,my journey begins...learning to behave like a human ,to live like a social being every morning and days passed out .so,each day is a new beginning .i begin to learn something worthy  with the rising sun and setting sun makes me aware of the next day with new enthusiasm.this is how i'am spending these parts of my life.

    Something mysterious, life has given lots of emotional feelings that may be a smile, tears,love,hatred . By the way i feels its not life that gives the result of our deeds,its us who get what we deserve.So life cant be bed of roses that we go on smiling always.there are lots of hurdles in our life that we have to face and act against it and we should always be prepared for that.Knowing a these facts I'm trying to move against those troubles in the path of my success.

We should do what our heart thinks of. So, I believe the main way to success can be work for the satisfaction.we should move on until our heart says - Ok , m happy with your deeds.But this damn heart never accepts to stop in the way.It always orders us to go further and further unless your heart stops responding to you.  SO I WOULD SAY JUST BANG ON...MOVE ON UNTIL U CAN N U WOULD GET THAT U DESERVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment